Friday, May 20, 2005

Blogging ... what's that?

And more to the point; where's my food? I'm afraid that food is still my preoccupation. I do need to give myself a break on that point, however. I'm only seven weeks old and genetically predisposed to being a pig ..... because that what I am!

I'm an innocent wee piglet named (without my consent) Matilda. I've heard that I'll get to be around 50 pounds when I'm full grown, but at my current 5 pound mass I feel like I am duty bound to eat at least my body weight each day.

But enough about me. I need an avenue to talk about topics of great weight (I'm obsessed) and importance to a domestic pig and by extension to the non-porcine population at large. I have inherited two non-porcines who seem to delight in taking me for walks, showing me television (riddled with commercials), and finding other ways to delay my next meal. They even like to place food inside these infuriating plastic bottles. What they don't seem to realise is that there are many holes in the bottle - and all I have to do is push the damn thing around my enclosure to get the food out. Matilda 1 - Non-Porcine 0.

No comments: