Wednesday, April 01, 2009

*sniff* it's official.

through mommy's tears i could hear her tapping away on her laptop... she was posting this on craig's list: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/pet/1100012200.html (pets)

at times, i believe this transitional time for me and my family is a trial for mommy. she is feeling very guilty about trying to find me a new home. little does she know that she has always done what is best for me, and this is no exception. i will always miss the family, but realize it is time for me to move on.

i was so excited that she included a "mathilda-cam" in the listing! that way, we can keep our collaboration going with the "viewed from the floor blog." we've always made a good team since my hooves grew too large to enter the posts; mommy has always been there for me, correcting my spelling, grammar and syntax. she praises me for being so smart, even though i am such a young wee porcine diva, at only four years old.

i wanted to share this photo of mommy, me and maggie. i am doing one of my favorite tricks, "good girl." it's one of my favorites, of course, because at the end i get a treat!! and you all know about my love of comestibles.

speaking of which, it's dinner time. i must be off, as i overheard daddy say there were some special goodies tonight in the form of cabbage, apples and strawberries! i am one lucky pig, and i deserve it. (does l'oreal make porcine shampoo and conditioner?)

No comments: