Monday, June 06, 2005

I made a poo (and not the scatalogical sort)

Well, the non-porcine named Mommy gave me some broccoli, carrots and cabbage tonight and I took one bite and immediately spit it out. It was inedible! To make my point about the low quality grub, I turned my bowl upside down and spread all the untasty stuff in my play-yard. Mommy watched all of this and I could tell she wasn't pleased.

On the other hand, she has been quite good about brushing me (to keep my scaly skin from itching) and rubbing my buddha belly. I love that...just start rubbing the buddha belly and I cannot even stand up anymore...my legs simply give out.

Hopefully tomorrow the cuisine will have improved. I know I am being a porcine diva but a girl has to have her standards! Apparently mine are quite high as Mommy tells me that the vege she served up was not only high quality, but health food as well. Bah! I just want the stuff to taste good, and to have lots of it, all the time. Is that too much to ask?

No comments: