Friday, June 03, 2005

Many moons, no blogs...

Good grief! I realize it's been yonks since I've blogged. Sorry to keep those of you interested in my food sources at the edge of your seat.

It's just that I've been so busy with non-food endeavors. Yes, you read me correctly. Non-food endeavors. It surprises even me. But enough about that.

I went to the vet last week, and some non-porcine (referred to himself as Randy the Vet) picked me up, held me upside down (hooves in the air, mind you) and took my stitches out. While this was turbo-traumatic, after all was said and done, I actually felt better. And the best part is, when I'm not eating, I can now get full, luxurious belly rubs doled out by both my non-porcines named Mommy and Daddy.

The Vet office was rather strange though...they weighed me in at 2.5 lbs. Now I know I said earlier that I weighed 5 lbs, which I must admit was an estimation on my part. Now that I know I weigh half that, and am relatively svelte, I feel I can really cut loose on the eating efforts.

And, speaking of eating, my all time favourite subject, my dietary world has enlarged exponentially. When I first arrived at the non-porcine abode, I refused all matter of comestibles not identifiable as pig chow. I will now eat cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuce, carrots, strawberries and melons. I am hoping the non-porcines will give me even more choices in the future, because this keeps me happy and occupied in between my *real* meals.

1 comment:

Matilda Wee Porcine said...

Cute! Snort Snort